December 85086 Article:
Ten Easy Steps to Glamorous Glowing Skin in time for the Holidays
Holiday party season is upon us and we want to look fabulous but with all of the busyness of the season we sometimes forget to take time for ourselves. Lack of sleep and stress can leave us looking tired and run down. Don’t let that happen. Reveal the most glowing and glamorous you by following a few easy steps.
Here are some fast and easy steps to get glowing skin in time for the holiday season:
- Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate. Nothing dulls our complexion more than dehydration. Carry a water bottle with you as you tackle holiday commitments and remind yourself to take sips throughout the day. Mix in cranberries and limes to add a holiday flair to your everyday water bottle.
- Don’t have time to stay on top of hydration. Book a Myers’ Cocktail IV session for a quick blast of hydration along with immune boosting antioxidants. A Myers’ Cocktail IV is a fast and easy way to boost energy while helping to fight off and prevent colds and flu. A Myers’ Cocktail IV is jam packed with ingredients to help you radiate from within including Vitamin C, Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B-Complex.
- Don’t slack on your at home skincare routine. Be sure to follow a simple yet effective at home skin care regime. Always use medical grade skin care products that deliver good clinical results. Most importantly don’t skip your nighttime routine. Never go to bed with a dirty face. Wash off those environmental impurities and makeup every night before retreating to bed. Be sure to use a good quality facial cleanser (no soap). A great choice is Papaya Enzyme Cleanser by Revision Skincare.
- Be sure to take time to exfoliate. Exfoliating is an essential step to achieve glowing holiday ready skin. Exfoliation removes dead skin cells and helps to reveal healthy glowing skin. A favorite medical grade product for at home exfoliation is Refresh Exfoliating Detoxifying Scrub Mask by SkinBetter Science. This dual functioning scrub mask promotes smoother, more even-toned skin while leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed. Exfoliate 1-3 times per week depending on your skin type.
- Brighten dull skin by adding Vitamin C to your daily skin care routine. Be sure to select a high quality, stabilized form of Vitamin C. A good option is Revision Skincare 30% Vitamin C Lotion.
- Address and correct hyperpigmentation by combining in office IPL laser treatments with at home pigment correcting serums. For best clinical results, book your IPL session early in the season and apply your at home serums twice daily. A good at home pigment correcting serum is the all new Even Tone Correcting Serum Face by SkinBetter Science. Even Tone Correcting Serum is a ground-breaking non-hydroquinone, non-retinol, multi-action skin tone corrector that delivers dramatic reduction in the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Treat yourself to an in office HydraFacial MD session. HydraFacial MD provides immediate visual results in as little as 30 minutes with no discomfort and no down-time. HydraFacial is a multi-step award winning procedure that detoxifies, rejuvenates and protects skin. During this procedure skin is deep cleansed, exfoliated, hydrated and vortex-fused with antioxidants and peptides for a complexion that glows.
- Only have a few minutes to spare? Try a CooLifting Treatment. Unlock skin’s radiance and luminosity in just 5 minutes with a cryo facial technology from Europe. CooLifting combines a controlled spray or carbon dioxide and a blend of hyaluronic acids along with botanicals to generate beautiful immediate results with no down-time, no injections, and no pain.
- Schedule an in-office SkinMedica medical grade chemical peel. Chemical peels help reduce visible signs of aging including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, brighten skin and improve color and clarity, enhance texture for smoother, softer skin, and minimize the appearance of age spots, acne and pore size. Allow 7-10 days of downtime for a chemical peel.
- Book a Skin Scrub Laser Facial. This cutting edge treatment utilizes laser technology along with dermaplaning to safely and effectively reveal your best skin ever. The treatment starts out with a dermaplaning treatment to remove “peach fuzz” hair along with mechanically scraping away dead skin cells and is followed with two different laser applications to address skin clarity, brightness, tone and texture.
Start today and give yourself the gift of the most glamorous and glowing skin this holiday season.